DOWNLOAD VIDEO FILES:
How to Tag and Track Your Facebook Ads with Google Anal
[How to Tag and Track Your Facebook Ads with Google Analytics]
Tracking your stats and knowing your numbers when paying for advertising is essential. Without properly tracking your stats, you are playing the guessing game. You will not be able to make educated decisions on what to do next. You will not know which ads are performing and which are not.
Although you can track your Facebook ads with the Facebook pixel, it is not always 100 percent accurate. It’s always good practice to have another tracking system in place. Tag and track your Facebook ads with Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a great free tool from Google that allows you to track your ad performance and help you scale your campaigns.
In this training you will learn:
– How to link Google Analytics to your SunFrog account
– How to set up a new Website in Google Analytics
– How to find property/tracking ID in Google Analytics
– How to install Google Analytics for your SunFrog account
– How to tag and track specific Facebook ads using Google Analytics
– How to use the Google Analytics URL Builder Chrome extension
– Discover how each ad is performing
– How to tag and track your Facebook advertisements
– How to use a Chrome plugin to generate links for Google Analytics tracking
– How to check campaigns in Google Analytics
– How to check ad performance in Google Analytics
– How to use Dimitris’ excel sheet to generate links for Google Analytics tracking
– And much more
After you watch this training video, you will know exactly how to tag and track your Facebook ads’ performance using Google Analytics.
Enjoy this training?
PLEASE SHARE :-)