DOWNLOAD VIDEO FILES:
How to Target Specific Associations with Facebook Adver
[How to Target Specific Associations with Facebook Advertising]
1. The act of associating or being connected with
2. An organized body of people who have an interest, activity, or purpose in common; a society
When promoting products via Facebook advertising, it's important you target a passionate niche audience.
Targeting associations with your Facebook advertisements ensure you are reaching a passionate audience who is active in your target market. If someone belongs to a niche association, that means they are highly passionate about the topic.
It’s important you target people who have an interest in your products and services. Targeting the wrong group of people who have no interest in your products and services will result in higher ad costs, less sales, and leave you frustrated.
In this video you will learn:
- Why target associations
- How to research associations
- How to promote your product in front of niche associations
- How to search Google for associations you can target on Facebook
- How to use the Facebook Suggest Tool to uncover associations you can target on Facebook
- How to use Audience Insights to discover associations you can target on Facebook
- How to use Google suggestion to find associations you can target on Facebook
- How to use Graph Search to find interests you can target on Facebook
Once you complete this training, you will know how to research and target associations with your Facebook ads.
Enjoy this training?